Right as you walk into the shop, the first surface that’s likely to catch your eye is covered in books and magazines.
It’s an antique teacart, which also holds our swift and ball-winder. When we refer to “the teacart,” that’s what we’re talking about–the place for the newest knitting and crochet publications. Every week, if not every day, some new book arrives and we make room on the teacart, rearranging things, shelving what’s been out for a few weeks. Lately, we’ve been inundated with new publications, faster than this blog can keep up! Here are some of the latest publications:
- Extreme Double Knitting, by Alasdair Post-Quinn
- Fair Isle Style: 20 Fresh Designs for a Classic Technique, by Mary Jane Mucklestone
- 50 Yards of Fun: Knitting Toys from Scrap Yarn, by Rebecca Danger
- Knitting in Circles, by Nicky Epstein
- Mollie Makes Crochet: 20+ Cute Projects for the Home, Plus Tips and Tricks
- Beastly Crochet: 23 Critters to Wear and Love, by Brenda K.B. Anderson
- Scarf Style 2: Innovative to Traditional, Fresh Designs to Knit, by Ann Budd
- Knitting Architecture: 20 Patterns Exploring Form, Function, and Detail, by Tanis Gray
Come by the shop to peruse these newest books, and our not-so-new books, too! There’s a lot to choose from, and we hope you find inspiration there. See you at the shop!