Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturdays: October 20, December 8, January 19, 2019; and March 16, 2019 10:00 am - 12:00 noon.
"Abayomi" is a long cardigan knit in pieces from the bottom up, decorated with lace panels on the back and both fronts. Marsha will teach this ambitious, intricate garment, guiding you through gauge swatches, fit, construction, and finishing.
Experience: students should come to class with some lace- and sweater-knitting experience.
- "Abayomi," by Donna Yacino, available to purchase from Ravelry or here at the shop as an in-store sale
- yarn for the project - we recommend Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light or Kelbourne Woolens Andorra
- US 6 needles
Materials are available to purchase at the shop.
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.