Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturdays: February 1 and 15, 2020; 3:00-4:30 pm.
This class is perfect for absolute beginners who can knit and purl, and are ready for the next step.
Learn to increase and decrease, and gain experience in pattern reading while knitting this stylish scarf with an angled edge. Pattern included with class, with written instructions for all three sizes of yarn.
- Worsted, Aran or Bulky weight yarn. Sample was knit with 200 yards worsted weight; if you prefer a larger scarf, more yardage will be required
- Knitting needles in the size suggested on the label of your yarn
Materials are available to purchase at the shop.
- Refunds and store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds and store credits for missed classes cannot be made.