Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturday, March 30, 2019; 10:00 am - 12:00 noon.
A class designed for new knitters and beyond. We will learn what makes a cable and how they differ from each other. We will knit cables from both a simple chart and a written pattern. We also will cover lifelines for cables.
What to bring:
- a cable needle for DK or Worsted yarn
- A swatch on DK or Worsted yarn, knit as follows:
CO 19 Stitches.Rows 1, 3, 5, PurlRows 2, 4 Knit
Leave on needles as we will use this in class.
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.