Cocoknits Pleated Ballet Flats
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski.
Sundays: March 3, 10, and 17, 2019; 1:00 - 2:30 pm.
Julie Weisenberger's sweet little pleated flats make a nice gift, for a friend or for yourself! Suitable for an advanced/adventurous beginner. Marsha will teach knitting in the round with two circulars and double points, picking up and knitting in the round, short row shaping, increases, decreases, and knitted pleats.
- "Pleated Ballet Flats," by Julie Weisenberger, available exclusively through the cocoknits website
- 120 yards of aran weight or bulky weight yarn with a suggested gauge of 14-16 sts/4 in
- two sets of 24" or longer Size 7 circular needles
- two Size 7 or smaller double points
- Please come to first class with completed gauge swatch: cast on 20 sts and work in Stockinette stitch for 4".
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.