Fine Fella Cabled Hat
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Sundays: January 27, February 10 and 24, 2019; 1:30 - 3:00 pm.
A cabled hat for everyone! Cabling is incorporated into the decreases at the crown of the hat for a unique look. Marsha will teach how to knit in the round on circular and double pointed needles, and how to work cables from a chart.
- "Fine Fella" pattern, available to purchase online from Ravelry
- 170-180 yards of worsted weight yarn, like Malabrigo Rios, Berroco Ultra Alpaca, Berroco Ultra Wool, or Plymouth Galway, among others
- US #6 16" circular needle, and set of US #6 double pointed needles
- Cable needle
Yarn, needles, and other notions are available for purchase at the shop.
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.