Increase and Decrease Basics
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturday, October 12, 2019; 3:00-5:00 pm.
A class designed for new knitters and beyond. We will learn how and why we decrease and increase as well as the differences in methods which dictate which one to use. We will cover:
- Decreases: Knit 2 together, slip slip knit, Slip knit pass, slip K2Tog pass
- Increases: Yarn over, lifted left and right, backward loop
What to bring:
A swatch on DK or Worsted yarn, knit as follows:
CO 9 Stitches.
Row 1, 3, 5, Purl
Row 2, 4 Knit
Leave on needles as we will use this in class.
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.