Introduction to 2-color Brioche (Section A)
Saturday, February 8, 2020; 1:00 to 5:00 pm.
Brioche is a fun knitting technique that creates an interwoven double layer of fabric that feels light and airy. It can be done with either one or two colors of yarn. Using two colors of yarn, you can create fascinating patterns that display an interesting color-changing effect. This afternoon workshop will teach you two-color brioche. We will also talk about fixing brioche mistakes.
What to bring:
- “Brioche Twist Headband,” by Susanne Sommer, a free pattern download from Ravelry
- 2 highly contrasting colors of Aran-weight yarn
- US Size 6 16-inch circular needle
Materials are available to purchase here at the shop.
- Refunds or store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds or store credits for missed classes cannot be made.