Lace and stockinette: Marigold Cardigan
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturdays: August 24, September 7, October 12, November 2, and December 7, 2019; 1:00-3:00 pm.
- "Marigold Cardigan" pattern, by Cecily Glowik MacDonald
- Lace or fingering weight yarn that knits up at 23 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette stitch; pattern calls for Fibre Company Meadow. "Marigold" offers the following sizes: 29¾ (32½, 36, 39½, 42¾, 46¼, 49¾, 53¼, 56¾)“ bust circumfrence. You'll need 880 (955, 1045, 1125, 1220, 1320, 1415, 1520, 1625) yards for the project.
- 32" circular needles and double pointed needles in US 6 or size needed to obtain gauge
- stitch markers
Materials are available to purchase here at the shop; please come by to select your yarn and color by August 1 so we can be sure to get it for you if it's not already in stock!
- Refunds or store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds or store credits for missed classes cannot be made.