Leafy Knot Clutch
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturdays: February 2, 16, and March 2, 2019; 10:00 - 11:30 am.
Hone your lace skills as you knit a small bag. Worked from the bottom up, with a sturdy garter stitch base and a leaf lace motif on the body, this bag has one long strap and one short, pulling long through short for a secure closure. Marsha will teach how to pick up stitches, work in the round on double-pointed needles, and do a three-needle bind off.
For a successful experience: students should come to class having completed Marsha's Lace Basics class or have some experience with lace.
- "Leafy Knot Clutch" is a pattern available only in Veronik Avery's book, Knitting 24/7; we no longer have copies for sale here at the shop, but we do have a reference copy for you to preview. Check local libraries or Amazon for a copy of your own.
- About 236 yards of DK weight cotton; Marsha's sample is made with Wendy Supreme Cotton DK
- US 4 double pointed needles
- stitch markers
Yarn, needles, and stitch markers are available to purchase here at the shop.
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.