Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturdays: March 14 and 28, 2020; 3:30-5:00 pm.
This class is ideal for new knitters ready for the next step. Learn to increase and decrease, and gain experience in pattern-reading while knitting this leaf-shaped washcloth. Class assumes knowledge of knit, purl, cast on, and bind off; Marsha will teach the rest.
- "Leafy Washcloth," by Megan Goodacre, a free download from Ravelry
- ~30 yards of worsted weight cotton yarn, like Berroco Modern Cotton or Cascade Nifty Cotton
- US #7 or 8 needles
- stitch markers
- Refunds and store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds and store credits for missed classes cannot be made.