Churchmouse Ribbed Beanie
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Sundays, June 9, 16, and 23, 2019; 1:30-3:00 pm.
Practice your knits and purls as you make a Ribbed Beanie. Marsha will teach you to combine knits and purls for ribbing, and work in the round on circular and double pointed needles.
Students should be comfortable knitting and purling.
- Churchmouse "Ribbed Beanie & Handwarmers" pattern
- 115-150 yards worsted weight yarn, such as Plymouth Galway, Berroco Ultra Wool, Kelbourne Woolens Germantown, or Malabrigo Rios; we have lots of good choices in our worsted weight section here at the shop
- US 7 16" circular needles and US 7 double pointed needles
- notions: stitch marker, darning needle for weaving in ends
- Refunds for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds for missed classes cannot be made.