Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Saturday, February 1, 2020; 1:30-3:00 pm.
Learn a few simple tips that will have your seams looking great. We will seam stockinette and garter.
Please bring the following:
- 3 swatches knit in stockinette stitch (knit a row, purl a row): cast on 20 stitches, work in stockinette for 3 inches, then bind off.
- 2 swatches knit in garter stitch (knit every row): cast on 20 stitches, knit for 3 inches, then bind off.
- yarn that your swatch was knit in
- a darning needle
- Refunds and store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds and store credits for missed classes cannot be made.