Super Fast Mittens
Instructor: Marsha Krzyzewski
Sundays: July 7, 14, and 21, 2019; 1:00 - 2:30 pm.
Learn to knit in the round on double points, increase for the thumb gusset, and decrease at the fingertips as you knit these mittens with super-bulky weight yarn.
Experience: Great for new knitters comfortable with casting on, knitting, and purling.
- ~100 yards of super-bulky weight yarn, like Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande
- US size 10 double pointed needles
- "Super Fast Mitten," by Marsha Krzyzewski
- Refunds or store credits for pre-paid class registrations can be made only if we are notified at least two weeks in advance of the beginning of class.
- Missed classes will not be made up unless the instructor was unable to teach or the shop was closed for inclement weather.
- Refunds or store credits for missed classes cannot be made.