Another Brooklyn Tweed Trunk Show has made a temporary home here at the shop!
These garments were gathered from a few different BT pattern collections with “Lounge” as the unifying theme.
They’re made with Brooklyn Tweed’s three woolen-spun Targhee-Columbia wool yarns: fingering weight Loft, worsted weight Shelter, and bulky weight Quarry, our most recent acquisition. All three of these yarns are 10% off while the Trunk Show is on display – from now until Wednesday, November 15th.
We’re expecting print copies of these patterns to arrive any day now, and those of you who have purchased print copies of Brooklyn Tweed patterns know how lovely they are in that format – each one its own sturdy booklet. In the meantime, check them all out on Ravelry to see more pictures, study project notes from knitters, etc.
- “Agnes,” by Jared Flood, a colorblock pullover
- “Channel,” by Jared Flood, a belted, cabled cardigan
- “Copse,” by Michele Wang, a cabled wrap
- “Eternity Cardigan,” by Jared Flood, a drape-front cardigan
- “Forester,” by Michele Wang, a marled turtleneck pullover
- “Ives,” by Jared Flood, a stockinette cowl-neck pullover
- “Oshima,” by Jared Flood, a textured cowl-neck pullover
- “Roslyn,” by Veronik Avery, a short-sleeved tunic
- “Snoqualmie,” by Michele Wang, a cabled coat
- “Tweed Baby Blanket,” by Jared Flood
- “Vale,” by Michele Wang, a cabled poncho
See you at the shop!
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges or returns. Thanks!