We’ve been busy restocking for the new year ahead, filling in on yarns whose numbers had dwindled. Cascade 220 Fingering is one such yarn, an economical fingering weight wool that we’re delighted to have back in stock!
Cascade 220 Fingering:
- fingering weight
- 100% wool
- 275 yards/50 g
- $5.25 each
What to make with Cascade 220 Fingering? It’s great for colorwork – here are some pattern ideas and color combinations, both in pairs and trios!
- “Dissent Toque,” by Andrea Rangel – 2 color hat inspired by Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dissent collar
- “Ino,” by Audrey Borrego – 2 color cowl
- “Effie,” by Skeindeer Knits – 2 color Selbu mittens
- “Tremblant Toque,” by Dianna Walla – 3 color hat
- “Taimana Cowl,” by Francoise Danoy – 3 color cowl
- “Bromont Mitts,” by Dianna Walla – 3 color mittens
Order online for local pickup or shipping – we’re happy to connect you with any of the combinations you see here, or put together a custom colorway just for you!