A recent order from Ewe Ewe brought three new shades of Fluffy Fingering!
Ewe Ewe Fluffy Fingering:
- fingering weight
- 3 ply, worsted-spun, smooth
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 145 yards/50 grams
- $10 each
Like all Ewe Ewe yarns, Fluffy Fingering is tightly plied for excellent stitch definition, and comes in a range of solid colors from neutral to pastel to bright. Its machine-washability makes it suitable for socks, baby things, and frequently-worn accessories, but it’s just as happy in a shawl, perhaps paired with a hand-dyed yarn for contrast.
What to make with Fluffy Fingering? Here are a few ideas with rich texture, to take advantage of that sharp stitch definition:
- “Droplet Capelet,” by Denise Bayron – a unique and versatile accessory between a cowl, shawl, and poncho
- “Moving Forward Wrap,” by Denise Bayron – arrow-shaped textured lace wrap
- “Lewaro,” by Dawn Henderson – cabled socks with twisted stitches
- “Carrots & Radishes Hat,” by Dawn Henderson – cabled beanie
- “Sugar Shack Cowl,” by Tamy Gore – color-block textured cowl
Order online for local pickup or shipping!