Local Yarn Store Day is coming up, and we’re celebrating all week long with a Book Sale!
All in-stock books and magazines are 25% off from April 13 – 17, making this a great time to indulge in an exciting new publication, or pick up an older title that escaped notice the first time around – we have an awful lot of books to choose from!
Browse some of the latest and most popular publications below:
- Strands of Joy, by Anna Johanna ($45)
- Fair Isle Weekend, by Mary Jane Mucklestone ($42.95)
- Ready Set Raglan, by Pom Pom Press ($26.50)
- Warm Hands, edited by Jeanette Sloan and Kate Davies ($27)
- Custom Shawls, by Kate Atherly and Kim McBrian Evans ($27.50)
- Eat & Knit, by Marianne Isager and Camilo’s Kitchen ($21.95)
- Knitting Needles & Chopsticks, by Marianne Isager and Jens Rahbek Hansen ($21.95)
- Making: No. 9: Simple and No. 10: Intricate ($26 each)
- Pom Pom Quarterly: Summer 2019, Autumn 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Autumn 2020, and Spring 2021 ($18.50 each)
- By Hand: Special Release No. 2 ($30), Lookbook No. 7: British Columbia’s South Coast and Lookbook No. 13: Northern California ($25 each)
- Laine Magazine: No. 8 and No. 10 ($30 each)
- Modern Daily Knitting Field Guides: Stripes, Fair Isle, Big Joy, Revolution, Master Class, Open, Painterly, Lopi ($14.95 each)
… and so much more! Place orders by phone or online for local pickup or shipping; we’ll take 25% all in-stock books and magazines ordered now through April 17. We’re more than happy to check our supply for any titles not listed here, just ask us – thanks for helping us make room for new books and magazines!
A reminder: all sales are final on discounted items; there will be no exchanges or returns. Thanks!