We recently got a fresh supply of Malabrigo Sock to fill out our selection!
- light fingering weight
- hand dyed, variegated and semi-solid colorways
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 440 yards/100g
- $19.50 each
This soft, machine-washable merino wool is dyed in the vivid multicolor and semisolid colorways we’ve come to expect from Malabrigo. Sock is perfect not only for socks, but also shawls, scarves, lightweight sweaters, and baby things.
Colors this vibrant beg to be combined, whether it’s a semi-solid shade like Water Green that seems designed to complement the variegated Kris, or two classic Malabrigo blues that happen to go beautifully with our own anniversary colorway, Rite.
Here are some knit patterns for two shades of fingering weight yarn, put together in a variety of ways – held together for a marled effect, stranded, striped, and more!
- “Zorzal,” by Lisa Hannes – crescent-shaped, color-block shawl, with short rows and stripes
- “Pianta Bandana Cowl,” by Lavanya Patricella – brioche and garter stitch
- “Rhubarb Cowl,” by String Revolution – marled, yarn held doubled throughout, with slip stitch columns
- “Tidebreak tee,” by Tif Neilan – top-down, short-sleeved pullover, with slipped stitches and a bit of stranded colorwork at the yoke; worked with yarn held doubled throughout
- “Confetti,” by Veera Välimäki – top-down, long-sleeved pullover, striped
Crocheters, I didn’t forget you! Check out these patterns for Malabrigo Sock:
- “Dotty,” by Elena Fedotova – reversible, double-layer cowl
- “Mindfulness,” by Elena Fedotova – triangular color-block shawl with texture pattern
- “Majura,” by Deanne Ramsay – lace-edged shawl
Order online for local pickup or USPS Priority Mail shipping. Though we’re closed to walk-in visits, we’re happy to send more photos and answer any questions you may have as you plan your project!