We’ve decided to keep our doors closed through the month June, though we’re still virtually open for online orders. As we have done throughout April and May, we’ll have a special sale each week – 15% off a featured yarn, our Sale of the Week!
Our next Sale of the Week is 15% off BC Garn Bio Balance, from June 8 – 13!
Bio Balance is a GOTS certified organic yarn from Danish company BC Garn. It’s a sport weight blend of 55% wool and 45% cotton, a combination that brings the best of both fibers to the yarn. The wool lends elasticity and loftiness to the cool, soft cotton, and the result is a nice balance of animal and plant fibers, and smooth, well-behaved fabric.
This makes Bio Balance an especially good fit for our warm climate here in North Carolina. Here are some patterns to consider:
- “Greenall,” by Safiyyah Talley – a top-down cardigan with mesh lace at the yoke
- “Dianer,” by Xiaowei Design – a top-down tee with eyelets
- “Clem’s Lace Scarf,” by Jeanette Sloan – a scarf with large scale leaf lace motif
- “Bolan,” by Leila Raven – a tee knit side-to-side, with textured lace at the yoke
- “Sanctuary,” by Stephanie Earp – a top-down cabled tee, from Pom Pom Quarterly, Summer 2019 – we still have copies, if you missed this beautiful issue when it first came out!
- “Kiora,” by Tamy Gore – a curvy, two-color shawl
- “Kalaloch Pullover,” by Kate Gagnon Osborn of Kelbourne Woolens – an oversized lace yoke sweater
- “Yume,” by Isabell Kraemer – a top-down lace yoke pullover, with options for short or long sleeves
Usually, Bio Balance is $10 per skein; at 15% off, it’s $8.50 each. Head to our online order form if you’d like to place an order – it’ll be on sale through June 13. Thanks for all your support!
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges or returns. Thanks!