Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift is one of my very favorite yarns in the shop, a classic Shetland wool that comes in over two hundred colors! We don’t have every available shade here at the shop, but it’s a nice selection – we try to make sure there are plenty of lights, mediums, and darks in every color family, which makes for a tantalizing color palette.
Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift:
- fingering weight
- 100% shetland wool
- 115 yards/25 g
- $6.90 each
Spindrift is a classic choice for stranded colorwork, a particularly beloved technique around here – here are some pattern ideas!
- “Da Crofters Kep,” by Wilma Malcolmson – we have kits available!
- “Kellister,” by Gudrun Johnston
- “Bousta Beanie,” by Gudrun Johnston
- “Autumn Tam,” by Sandy Blue
- “Stasis,” by Leila Raven
- “Bressay,” by Marie Wallin
- “Redbud Vest,” by Janine Bajus
- “Helsinki Sweater,” by Janine Bajus
- “Foxglove,” by Kate Davies
Look for Spindrift in the fingering weight section here at the shop!