Members of the HYS Hat Club got a special treat this month – a brand new yarn!
Back when we received our first order from Lady Dye Yarns, we squirreled away the limited amount of DK weight superwash merino. Though most of it went out with our HYS Hat Club, we still have a few skeins left!
Lady Dye SW Merino DK:
- DK weight
- hand-dyed in tonal and variegated colorways
- 100% superwash merino wool
- 231 yards/100g
- $30 each
What to make with SW Merino DK? Our club members are busy knitting Dawn Henderson’s “Serendipitous Hat,” a cable ribbed beanie in three sizes. Here are a few more ideas that take just one skein:
- “Unchained,” by Marceline Smith – cables and ribbing
- “Rhythm & Flow Beanie,” by Tif Neilan – slouchy fit, linen stitch brim and accent stripes
- “emPower People,” by Casapinka – garter stitch bandana cowl
- “A little lonely cable,” by Joji Locatelli – cables and texture
- “Simple Yet Effective,” by Tin Can Knits – textured cowl
Again, we have limited quantities of this yarn at the moment – just a handful of skeins in each of these colors, so act fast if you’d like to snag some. Order online for local pickup or shipping!