Malabrigo recently released a bunch of new colors in their super bulky Rasta yarn, and with our cooling weather, we’re especially excited to have them in stock!
- super bulky weight
- single ply
- 100% merino wool
- 90 yards/150 g
- $22 each
Rasta is plush and squishy, perfectly suited to cold-weather accessories, and one skein makes a hat or cowl in a hurry!
Here are a few hat pattern ideas for Rasta:
- “Perky Little Hat,” by Sharon Lentsch
- “The Ade Beanie,” by Ola Ogunlolu
- “The Big Hat,” by Davina Choy
- “Sidewinder Beanie,” by Aspen Leaf Knits
And a few cowls:
- “Elphaba Cowl,” by Kristel Nieves
- “Rainbow Twist,” by Thao Nguyen
- “Red Rasta Cowl,” by EweKnit Toronto
- “Last Minute Cowls,” by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
Along with the Pintada collection, we also have Malabrigo Rasta in the semisolid and variegated colorways pictured below.
Order online for local pickup or shipping!