We got lots of new books in this week at the Hillsborough Yarn Shop. Some of them ended up on the teacart, where they’re sure to capture attention, but not all new books are so lucky. The teacart is small, after all, and can’t show off everything at once, so some new books get tucked on the shelf with little fanfare. Here’s a round up of the newest titles available at the shop, so these books can have a proper introduction.
- Entree to Entrelac: The Definitive Guide from a Biased Knitter, by Gwen Bortner
- Wonderland: Modern Baby and Children’s Knitting Patterns
- Knitting for Little Feet: 40 Booties, Socks, and Slippers for Babies and Kids
- Cute and Easy Baby Knits: 25 Adorable Projects for 0-3 Year-Olds, by Susie Johns
- Crochet So Fine: Exquisite Designs with Fine Yarns, by Kristin Omdahl
- Crochet Master Class: Lessons and Projects from Today’s Top Crocheters, by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss
- Crochet Lace Innovations, by Doris Chan
- The Knitter’s Book of Yarn: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing, Using, and Enjoying Yarn, by Clara Parkes
- The Knitter’s Book of Wool: The Ultimate Guide to Understanding, Using, and Loving this Most Fabulous Fiber, by Clara Parkes
- Double Knitting: Reversible Two-Color Designs, by M’lou Baber
- My Grandmother’s Knitting: Family Stories and Inspired Knits from Top Designers, by Larissa Brown, featuring Ysolda Teague, Jared Flood, Meg Swansen, Cookie A., and many more
If any of these books strike your fancy, come to the shop to check them out in person, and if you’re having trouble finding one in particular, just ask us where we’ve hidden them!