Last week brought five new colors in Kelbourne Woolens Mojave!
Mojave is a sport weight blend of 60% cotton and 40% linen, with 185 yards on each 50 gram skein. It’s composed of five tiny 2ply yarns twisted together, for a yarn that’s smooth and soft but also strong, with the beautiful drape we expect from plant fiber yarns.
Mojave is perfect for warm weather stitching – here are some ideas for knitters and crocheters!
Knit with Mojave:
- “Rift,” by Jacqueline Cieslak – oversized boxy tee
- “Desert Queen,” by Meghan Kelly – scoop-neck tank with eyelet detail
- “Keane Wonder,” by Meghan Kelly – racerback tank with short row shaping
- “Trigono Tee,” by Kate Gagnon Osborn – textured tee
- “June,” by Julie Weisenburger – puff sleeve pullover
Crochet with Mojave:
- “Canyon,” by Amy Gunderson – lace-edged tank top
- “Water Clover,” by Isa Catepillán – lace tee
- “Palms,” by Padma R – Tunisian crochet wrap
- “Succulent,” by Michele DuNaier – lace shawl
- “Dusty Plum Dress,” by Moon Eldridge – striped dress
- “Fae Tank,” by Abigail Haze – child’s tank top
Just a reminder–all sales are final on discounted items; there can be no exchanges or returns. Thanks!